Organ Night & Aria Festival – June 4 – August 20, 2020
The magic of music and summer nights
Artistic director Erkki Korhonen
THU 4 JUNE AT 19
Duration about 1 h 30 min
Espoo Cathedral, Kirkkopuisto 5, Espoo
BEFORE THE CONCERTS
In Espoo Cathedral
Meet the artists every Thursday at 20–20.30 in Pitäjäntupa, near the Espoo Cathedral
Artists of the evening will tell us about their chosen repertoire of the concert. You’ll also be able to catch up on their latest doings. Hosted by Erkki Korhonen.
Presentation of the organ in Espoo Cathedral
Would you like to know more about the organ of Espoo Cathedral? Cantor Petri Koivusalo will share some interesting details about the instrument. (In Finnish)
Opening concert, June 4th
EUR 39/37/14 (normal price / pensioners / students and children under 18)
Tickets also available with Kaikukortti
- Pensioners, unemployed and conscripts
2 € off in the 1st and 2nd price categories
- Students and children under 18
Tickets 14 € in every price category
- Groups minimum of 10 persons -20 %
- Free ticket with Kaikukortti. When purchased at ticket outlets, a service fee 1,50 € + delivery fee must be paid. At the door without fees.
Sets of tickets
- Set of 3 tickets for three different concerts purchased at one time, a 10 % discount (no any other discounts).
- Set of 5 tickets for five different concerts purchased at one time, a 20 % discount (no any other discounts).
BUY TICKETS AT
Ticket sales at the door begin one hour before each concert.
No refunds on ticket purchases.
Notice: Tickets for wheel chairs, Kaikukortti tickets and sets of tickets are sold only in full-service ticket outlets and telephone service (excl. online shopping).
Train / subway
It takes only 25 minutes by train from Helsinki city center to Espoo centre. See the journey planner for routes and timetables: www.reittiopas.fi/en
Festivalbus after concerts
A festival bus to Helsinki city center via southern Espoo leaves from the car park of Espoo Cathedral after concerts (excl. 7 and 8 June). Price: 4 € to Espoo, 6 € to Helsinki.